In this final video of the year, I’ll cover a number of essential skills for success in the WFA (work-from-anywhere) workspace.
- Flexibility, commitments, and boundaries
- Finding your place on a remote team
- Keeping organized across multiple timezones
- Prioritizing your to-do list
- Using a work log to see you can best spend your time
- Communication, communication, communication—the engine grease that keeps everything else running smoothly
The goal: enhancing your value proposition as a remote worker.
Your thoughts, stories, questions, feedback, or personal top tips are welcome!